A notification

It has been a long time since my last post. Work has kept me from updating my blog. I have been on two trips and has been working on the drafts. I don't have enough time to select and edit some pictures, hence the delay.

Now, we are planning on another long distance trip in June for the whole school holidays. Air and ground tickets have been bought but proper itinerary needs to be documented to produce a smooth  and enjoyable vacation.

We decided to make a trip to a small part of Europe before my daughter comes back for good in August.

Please pray for our safe travel and back. Thank you.

Thank you for reading and visit me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan