Map of my little travels

In almost half a decade, I travelled more in the country than outside of it. This year, I had successfully set foot on the soil of all the state capitals in Malaysia. I'm just a teacher whose income could only cover my own expenses when travelling abroad. When I travel, I love to travel with my big family because I want to share the funs and excitements of venturing into new places. Looking at the map, I have covered only a little part of the world which is nothing much. I plan to go out there as much as my pocket and physique can afford to. "Time doesn't wait for me, it keeps on rolling". In a little bit more than 10 years, I will be sixty, Insya Allah and only Allah knows what my future holds for me.




Thank you for reading and visit me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan