Rivers of Memories



SUNGAI SARAWAK


                                  
SUNGAI CHAO PHRAYA


SUNGAI  GOLOK

Big and small. Sg. Perak, Sg. Bernam, Sg. Sarawak, Sg. Muda, Sg. Golok, Sg. Chao Phraya. Can you guess which one is which? Will add some more if I come across another pictures in my album or passing any river during my travel to somewhere.

I kinda like the phrase 'rivers of memories'. But I'm not a good writer. Not even a good photographer. I depend on my wonderful children for getting me good pictures.

The rivers are where the earliest world civilisations began. Remember the Great Niles? Or the Land between the Two Rivers, the Mesopothamia. And the Indus Valley, the location of the great ancient cities Mohenjo Daro - Harappa. Not forgetting the Mighty Hwang He. Great history and geography lesson, also one of the favourite test items in the geography paper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan